Search results

1. JCR

Bath Remodel

Thanks, will look into the heat traps. volume doesn't matter, any amount of water after it's shut off.
  2. JCR

Bath Remodel

Already shut off all the valves to the toilets. not the problem. only thing that stops the noise is shutting off the hot water supply, so not related to cold water anywhere as far as I can tell. but it occurs with both cold and hot water when hot water valve is on. this seems real odd to me...
  3. JCR

Bath Remodel

This is the expert! Shower faucet replaced, Moen # L82683, thinking it may be the mixing valve because no cold water when turn off hot water valve only. really a mystery, but will look into pipes too. Thanks
  4. JCR

Bath Remodel

Just remodeled master bathroom, went from dual faucet to single faucet in shower. now have bangin sound everytime water is turned off. water turned off slow--no banging. Someone suggested the valves not tight behind new shower faucet. Any ideas on this? Maybe have to take off faucet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks