Search results

1. CarolinaCrew

S-trapped on plumbing code

Thanks for the manuals. So how do you suggest I proceed?. I'm pretty sure I need to take out the S-trap. I not sure where to go after that. I'm close to giving up on this one. Might have to go to an electric stove.;) I appreciate all the help. Any more suggestions are welcome.
  2. CarolinaCrew

Thanks guys. I did the work myself. Guess I'm not as handy as i think. I'm not sure what you mean by 3x2 fitting? This is picture is from a different angle.
  3. CarolinaCrew

I had a guy come by to install a gas line and he said that the inspector would ding me i he saw that my shower S-trap did not have a vent. Any suggestions on how to fix this before the inspector comes out?
  4. CarolinaCrew

Replacing cast DWV with PVC

I am replacing a 14 ft piece of cast iron Drain that goes between my 2nd floor, 1st floor and basement schedule 40 4 in cellular core PVC. The Drain runs along the ceiling of my basement into a wall and out to the sewer. So, how do I vertically support the new PVC between floors? I know riser...
  5. CarolinaCrew

Steel riser clamps for PVC

I have been trying to find a clear answer on how to support a vertical run of schedule 40 4" hubless cellcore PVC between floors and can't seem to find a clear answer. I know I can use riser clamps for cast iron but what about PVC?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks