Search results

1. G

Basement bathroom rough in diagram feedback?

New Diagram incorporating changes Ok Gang, here we go. I think I have the plan the way we want it. I have made some changes and noted everything on the diagram I could think of. The dotted line is the vent above the floor. I tried to do this in autocad 3D but I'm not that good yet. so if I...
  2. G

update HJ, Herk, Patrick88. Thanks again for the input. From what everyone is saying it sounds like if I do what Patrick suggests that I should be in good shape./ I will update the drawing and report for final input. Again, thanks for all the info! Gerry..
  3. G

Update Patrick, David, FloridaOrange, HJ. Thanks all you guys for your feedback. Here is an update. Patrick – I checked, there are three holes on the op of the pit cover, a small bushing sealed hole for the electrical cord and two 2†holes for ejector line and vent – (that was my...
  4. G

1 1/2" for the run, Hey Nate, I am not sure about useing the 1 1/2" for the whole run. I just know that a plumber I spokd with a month or so ago recommended doing 2" everywhere because it makes thigs flow a lot easier (shrug). Also, the local "pro" at the big box store said that if I had a...
  5. G

trying to unerstand Hey HJ, thanks for taking the time to respond. I think I know what you are saying about the actual installation being correct vs a correct drawing. But regarding the venting I am not sure. The diagram points out that the ejector pit does have a 2" vent that runs up to...
  6. G

Hey guys, I wanted to get your take on the following diagrams I have attached. One pdf is of the idea of what my new basement bathroom will look like and the other is a diagram of the piping I am going to embed in the concrete early next week. I am going to be cutting the concrete and...
  7. G

Basement bathroom install questions

Hey Gang, First let me say that this site is really great! I have already learned so much - actually, I have gained enough confidence to do a basement bathroom install myself due to this site and forum. OK, here is the situation and the questions. The main DWV line exits through the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks