Search results

1. P

Noise from PVB

Noise I removed the expansion tank, because as you have helped me to understand, it is meant for hot water heater noise and not for irrigation systems. The noise is still there of course and probably from water in the line that is creating a noise where it enters the basement through the block...
  2. P

Noise from PVB

Pressure Vacuum Breaker The words Pressure Vacuum Breaker is what it is called here online by one of the sites related to this product. It keeps contaminated water from returning into the system from the yard sprinkler system.
  3. P

Noise from PVB

I am having a loud noise coming from my Pressure Vacuum Breaker that is in my basement. On the advice of a person at one of our large hardware outlets, I installed the air tank to the line thinking it would solve the problem. Is there a way to solve the noise? It is a vibration but I am not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks