Search results

1. Mlbruss

Best pipe material for storm drain line buried near ground surface?

OK. I'm convinced. Steel pipe it will be. Mike
  2. Mlbruss

Best pipe material for storm drain line buried near ground surface?

I need to install a 3" storm drain line, but it will have to be near the surface because the surface slope is shallow and not very long. Soil on top of pipe will be about 4". I can use corrugated or smooth poly drain line for most of it, but there will be a 10 ft section where a 2-3 ton tractor...
  3. Mlbruss

How to get laundry sink unstuck from counter top?

Yep, I'm done. Tried the wire saw technique with no success. Counter top is small, but a little complicated with a back-splash on three sides. It'll cost more than $50 dollars, but won't break the bank either. Mike
  4. Mlbruss

Well, I tried the chisels plus prying, and the problem is the formica starts to separate from the particle board. Pretty sure the adhesive is white, silicone rubber. Remember the clear version of this is used to build aquariums, including very large ones. The sink rim is adhered to the...
  5. Mlbruss

I need to replace a cracked, plastic laundry tub. It's self-rimming and is mounted on a formica-covered counter. The original installation was in 1999, and they used a lot of caulk, which appears to be either elastomeric latex or silicone rubber. It won't budge. Cut with a utility knife...
  6. Mlbruss

Struggle to replace bidet faucet and drain

OK! Stubby slip nut wrench is something I don't have and need to get. I did a little searching and think you're referring to something like the Pasco 43915, right? Thanks for the info; you've been very helpful. Mike
  7. Mlbruss

True, the entire bottom is open, but no matter what you do with the bidet separated from the floor, one last nut will have to be tightened via the back access hole once the bidet is put in place. BTW, Kohler's installation instructions aren't the best. They have you install the faucet before...
  8. Mlbruss

That might have helped, but only partly. The access hole is at the back. In theory, if I knew exactly how high the drain fittings should be above the floor, most of of it could have been installed except the top flange. Then the bidet could have been lowered on to the installed drain fittings...
  9. Mlbruss

I recently needed to replace an American Standard bidet faucet because it was leaking, and AS could no longer supply parts for that model. Faucet was on a Kohler bidet, which had a couple of problems. First, most brands/models of bidet faucets won't fit it. The center hole is small and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks