Search results

1. M

Sink overflowing Alzhiemer's - need metering push faucet?

Warm Warm from the Cold Tap Using a Mixing Valve? Hmm? A mixing valve with a self closing metered faucet would give the user warm water when they pressed BOTH the hot and cold water tap? I was under the impression that you could still get cold water when you pressed the cold handle and warm...
  2. M

Hi - I posted the orginal message. Thank you all for your responses. A small "mixing valve" under the sink was also suggested by a plumber - stating it would lower the hot water temperature at the kitchen tap. Is that a good idea? Yes, I am looking to have some temperture control to prevent...
  3. M

Hi - It's in an apartment, so i can't turn the water down.
  4. M

I am looking for a metering faucet to use for a person with Alzheimer's who leaves the faucets on in the kitchen. I would prefer a two handled faucet - more familiar - but I can't find one with a hot water temperature limit and his water if very hot. Any 2 handled faucets out there with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks