Search results

1. C

Pressure loss

i've pumped the tank up to 40# measured with 2 tire gauges, but the in line gauge never reads any higher than 26#. the pressure still drops at the cut-in with every cycle. somethings amiss.
  2. C

Pressure loss

no it doesn't make sense. i used 2 different tire gauges on the pressure tank valve & got the readings as posted. the in-line pressure gauge reads ~20# when the tank is empty, cut-in is ~30# & cut-out ~50#.
  3. C

Pressure loss

empty = 28# full = 37# cut-in = 32#
  4. C

Pressure loss

i've checked that pressure a few times. it always reads ~28# or whatever i've pumped it up too. the tank is the same as when we moved in, so its at least ~5 yrs old. i'm pretty sure that is got a slow leak to the point that i need to add a few #s every 2-3 months. there isn't any water coming...
  5. C

Pressure loss

i've been losing pressure as the tank drains down to the cut-in pressure. the pressure switch trips, but there seems to be a lag before the pump recharges the tank. the pressure switch trips, around 30, but the pressure suddenly drops below 20 & sometimes to zero before the pump seems to spin...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks