Search results

1. M

Leaking Tub Valve

Tub Valve Problem Thanks for your replies. The drip happens only when we open the hot water valve. We tried leaving water in the tub for a couple of hours to make sure it wasn't coming from the drain area. It stopped dripping a few minutes after we turned off the hot water. The water...
  2. M

Leaking Tub Valve

We have a 1930s Am. Std. tub valve (separate hot and cold sides). A while ago we noticed a drip at the outside wall in the basement, under the tub. We believe that the problem is in the hot water supply side. We took apart both valves, replaced the washers (even though there was no drip at...
  3. M

Problems with wall-mounted kitchen faucet

Wolverine Faucet I checked out Orchard Supply and Home Depot this morning. Neither sells wall-mounted faucets with washers. Any suggestions of brands or suppliers? Marilyn
  4. M

Problems with wall-mounted kitchen faucet

In April, 2001 my tenant had a Wolverine faucet installed. Since then, I have had to replace the cartridges three times (tomorrow will be the fourth), twice on the cold water side, twice on the hot water side. The faucet has a "life-time" warantee. Wolverine won't help me since I'm an...
  5. M

Kohler toilet purchase

Thank you for your speedy reply. I called the supply company in Kailua-Kona that you supplied. They have the Toto Drake (CST744S) and Toto Ultimate (MS85414). Ultramax may be available in Honolulu. Of the two on hand, which would you recommend? Thanks again.
  6. M

Kohler toilet purchase

Kohler toilet purchase in Kona I've been advised to replace our power-assisted American Standard toilet. Toto toilets are not available in our area (Kona, Hawaii). The repairman suggested a Kohler Rialto, available at Lowes. We also found that Lowes carries the Kohler Cimarron and Kohler Santa...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks