Search results

1. M

Submersible pump stuck!

The well does not have a seal or adapter, it is just the pipe coming up in the middle of a 6' steel crib that goes down 14', the top of the pvc well is 8' from surface, the steel allows no h20 into top of well, the 6' cribbing is capped with a lid. This is as far as we know anyway..It sucks when...
  2. M

Submersible pump stuck!

Darn smart thinking on the wire..there was several times, due to the fact we were guiding the wire out, not pulling on it, that it may have gotten bunched, but the wire was taped every 10 or 15 feet to the hose, so it should not have happend, unless when we lifted and lowered some old tape maybe...
  3. M

Submersible pump stuck!

Hi..well we read before doing, and as yet have not done the oil trick..When i say cribbing I mean a 5" white plastic (pvc) pipe..I am worried about the screen now, because we never brought up any wet pipe..although at one time or another they were in h20, because they would rub off rust (from...
  4. M

Submersible pump stuck!

Hi, yes we felt resistance. It had started stuttering when pulling and we could tell the hose felt strained..we started to go up a few inches at a time and then let it down, pull it up and let it down, then all of a sudden nothing..just so much resistance it broke the poly pipe, our wire stayed...
  5. M

pressure running at 20lbs

Please go slow! Hiya, well we thought we where saving money too, as you will see in an earlier questions tonight, about a stuck pump! It was coming so nice, and the last 30 feet where slow going, like an inch every minute..it started stuttering, dry like, we where thinking of flushing h20 down...
  6. M

Submersible pump stuck!

Hi, well after waiting a month for our electrician to come and help us pull our well we decided to go ahead and pull it. It is 250" deep 5" cribbing and a 4" gould pump. We started off good and we could tell we where around 20 to 30' left, when our hose and rope let go(broke off down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks