Search results

1. WellDigger

Chlorinated Injector + Retention Tank suggestions

I am still not sure what I am going with. One idea was to have a seperate stand by tank with a valve and 1/8p jet pump (if they make them that small, tied in with some valves, to tie into the main system and use a small generator to get through 30 gallons for a shower. Now were talking about...
  2. WellDigger

Thanks for the diagram. Gonna try to get the pump in the well this weekend. Need to do a WPM test and see where I am at before I get too far in. Even in a sealed system??
  3. WellDigger

The main reason for the chlorine is for rust and other solids with bacteria kill as a side bonus. I know there is some iron in the system from orange coloration on the fixtures when I moved in, so, chlorine might not be a bad thing. It didnt look horrible, but, I want to have a marble shower...
  4. WellDigger

Hi all. Well, seems there is one last piece to the puzzle I need to address, for now. From what I want to do and what I will need, it seems it would be a wise choice to go from a large ( 100 gallon) pressure tank to a 50g press tank and a 50 gallon retention tank. I have the filter setup...
  5. WellDigger

How to bury an empty septic tank?

Whats wrong with a bird house? Automatic fried chicken dinner when you come home from work, win win!!
  6. WellDigger

Well, they sure as hell are trained to take my money for inspecting!!
  7. WellDigger

My grey water and black water are seperated. Grey water goes into underground sand trap with muclh beds and plants. I also I want to experiment with a vented fan drawing air from the house vent pipe through the septic system to see what kind of evaporation results I get. You would have to do...
  8. WellDigger

Preassure Tanks n Reserves for long term showers +

I actually ran into a retention tank video yesterday looking for something else. Came at the same time I was browsing here, oddly enough. I came up with a manual switching setup between the 2 tanks, but, I had not thought about an auto setup. Maybe a deep cycle battery and a 12v sureflow...
  9. WellDigger

Seriously, lol??? If your gonna respond, at least take the time to skim through the thread so you can leave some educated comments. The statement above doesnt tell you what I am or am not gonna do? "As long as your not dumping sewage out onto the ground, I dont think they dont care, until...
  10. WellDigger

Yea, its got me thinking..... Either a 30-40 gallon holding tank (now I have to figure which kind of tank) with a backup pump, like a small jet pump my small generator can push, and, or, use one of my (I have 4 or 5) Sure-Flow pumps my little gen can push. I dont think my gen's can push a well...
  11. WellDigger

I am right in the area were they have NO interest in dealing with septic. I was allowed to do my own 400amp electrical. They came out to inspect it and basicaly took a 2 second look at it and said "yup, good to go but you need at least 1 circuit with a GFI on it". They never checked if I...
  12. WellDigger

But I still need to know what size tank I would need (assuming I am using a 60PSI starting point) to run a 15 gallon shower, before the water stops. If I have to put a tower above my roof, I might just do that, but, on ground level, what do I need, 200, 300 600 gallon tank, or?
  13. WellDigger

Here is what I have and the tank plans, for now. I am also thinking of burying a propane tank next to it, so, that should take a little load off the plastic tank if I go plastic.
  14. WellDigger

Wowa, easy there!! Right now I am using a compost toilet, no extra polluting going on, and, besides, taking out the neighbors makes it more quiet in the neighborhood! On a serious note, I do need to call the pumper out and get the old tank pumped out, just to see whats up. My new tank will...
  15. WellDigger

Yes, you would if I was not trying to set up for off grid living. My issues/concerns are power outages from snow, wind and rain storms, brown outs and a possible low yielding well. Ten hundred thousand CVS devices will not help me with that when I want to take a shower. Being able to look at...
  16. WellDigger

I live in an off grid situation and it is time for a new septic tank. Original tank doesnt have a leech field. Original owner just had an out pipe into a serrated pipe. A new complete setup is going to cost around $45k. I really really dont feel like paying that. I am in a county gray zone...
  17. WellDigger

TERRY LOVE CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Thought he was still with us!? All the best to Terry (wherever he is) and the family!!
  18. WellDigger

Bel Believe me, I totally understand the "theory", but, according to the wellXtrol site, a WX-350 has a tank volume of 119 gallons and at a 40/60 drawdown is about 31.9 gallons of actual water. I would assume at the 15 gallon mark, the tank mentioned above would be spitting out "something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks