Search results

1. G

motion sensor shut-off

Thanks for your contributions. I'll give it all some thought. cheers: Gradog
  2. G

motion sensor shut-off

ATFD Mike. You are close to my thoughts. If the photo cell is run by 5vdc would it maybe run off the "flow switch" wire. At present that runs a pressure switch to turn off the pump when the tank is full. The flow switch is low voltage but I havn't quite worked out exactly what voltage or...
  3. G

motion sensor shut-off

Rancher: The system works off two 44v panels direct to the 24v motor after being converted. Speedbump: I thought either the photo eye or even the motion sensor pointed at the belt and pully might work. In NZ the mains power is 230-240. I looked at the ac dc volt monitor. Would that switch off...
  4. G

motion sensor shut-off

Hello. I have a solar powered pump (24v). When the pump is left on on cloudy days (low power)it is hard on the electronics. The pump appears to draw between 4 and 17 volts to work depending on cloud. I want the pump to shut off at low power and thought I could use a motion light sensor (from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks