Search results

1. G

Remodeling Bathroom

The main stack is 3", the rest are either 1 1/2" and 2" drain pipes...
  2. G

Remodeling Bathroom

Bathroom Remodel Terry, attached is a crude .bmp file I just put together of my set-up... Thanks, again...
  3. G

Remodeling Bathroom

Remodeling Bathrooms Terry, Thanks a lot for a quick reply... I'm a home owner and trying to do this myself... Let me try to describe my set-up... If you look from the door to the bathroom, I'm planning to place a shower in the left corner of the room... Tub is on the same wall as the...
  4. G

Remodeling Bathroom

I'm in the process of remodeling my bathroom and have couple of questions... Do Tubs and Showers have a Vent Pipe? In all the diagrams I've seen, for some reason only sinks have vent pipes... I have a shower and the rub on the the opposite side of the main stack and not sure if I need to run a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks