Search results

1. CeeZee

Pedestal Sink Question

I'm going to replace the vanity in my powder room and am hoping that I can instead put in a pedestal sink (to visually open up the very small space). The size of the powder room is 36" x 70" so it's quite small. As you open the door, the toilet is on the right and a 36" wide vanity is on the...
  2. CeeZee

How to attach granite backsplash ?

Yet another question about my new granite vanity countertop. I'm going to pull off the existing cultured granite (ugh) countertop, backsplash and side splashes. I hoping I can do this without too much damage to the existing wallboard. If I run into trouble I patch and fill them. I'll then...
  3. CeeZee

Marble over laminate cabinet ?

I plan on removing the cultured marble countertop (which have sinks) that is over a single laminate cabinet and replacing it with a real marble (with new sink and faucet) countertop. This is in a small vanity area of 36" wide by 22" deep. So the countertop will go from side wall to side wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks