Search results

1. MitchWy

Need Help with Fleck5210 Econominder

Awesome and how about the hardness dial in the middle where should my setting be for 4 people? I can adjust it and then set the white dot, I am assuming that’s how I am supposed to do that at least.
  2. MitchWy

Yes but now what should my settings look like for the softener. Thanks
  3. MitchWy

Thanks for the explanation. So the resin tank on the left is 4’6” tall by 14” diameter. The resin tank on the right is 4’6” by 10” diameter. The left tank has the dials and the right I believe is a backflush?? Both brine tanks have always been filled with salt, from the explanation I got one...
  4. MitchWy

I thought you meant the sale tank, I will measure the brine tank when I get home. Much taller and skinnier. I
  5. MitchWy

38” tall by 17” wide is the one attached to the main unit, the backwash unit has a 30x14 container.
  6. MitchWy

Fixed the clock setting, think it got off when we lost power a couple weeks ago. Not sure on tank size that’s why posted photos for rough idea it’s about 4 foot tall. HARD, about 10 grains/gallon Well water 4 adults 2 teenagers.
  7. MitchWy

I have this, still doesn’t help understand what the settings are.
  8. MitchWy

Forum looks great, when I purchased my current home it had this system in it and it seems I can not figure out how to correctly set this. I run off well water and is very yellow still, can someone help me figure out the correct settings for this? Thanks