Search results

1. Bigfatrat

Submersible pump stuck!

pipe jammed pump- what happened??? I for one would like to know end result of this jammed pump story. If the jammeee of this thread rereads this stuff - how about the "rest of the story" ??? bigfatrat
  2. Bigfatrat

clothes washing machine hose -will water stink?

Hi people - question: If I supply water to refrigerator with a tee from the wash machine hose faucet/outlet coming out of wall and then hook up wash hose back in series to washer will it possibly stink up water to fridge? could it actually backflow into fridge supply? Will a check valve be...
  3. Bigfatrat

icemaker water supply-modify?

ref milk jug feed idea from Cass as Larry the cable guy says ---now That there is funny - I dont care who ya are . bigfatrat
  4. Bigfatrat

more questions icemaker hookup from bigfatrat Thanks again all- I see that a inline filter needs installing. I think the best place for me to put it is wall mount next to my washing machine in the service porch . then a copper lineover doorway then thru wall into kitchen behind fridge ...
  5. Bigfatrat

hope this email works...... In answer to how am I supplying water now-- I just load the trays by hand filled with water filtered with gallon sized sears condenser type filter. I like the inline filter ideas - I have just been skeptical of the efficiency of the filters. I want zero...
  6. Bigfatrat

Is there a way to gravity feed filtered water to my new fridge icemaker. I have really cruddy town water. Plus a difficult job to deliver piped water to filter in fridge. (Even if filter would handle the job .) I envision a water jug sitting on top of fridge and a tube coming out to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks