Search results

1. ssabo4321

Scratches on ToTo Seat

Hi, I recently bought a Toto Ultramax with sanigloss finish. It's been installed in an ongoing remodeled bathroom. It has never been used. I noticed several small scratches on the top of the toilet seat after it was installed. I know this isn't a huge problem but after paying over $400 for...
  2. ssabo4321

Toto Purchase

I just bought the Toto Ultramax with the Sani-Gloss finish mainly on the comments and recommendations I've read in this forum. It sure seems tiny. I sure hope it lives up to it's reputation.:)
  3. ssabo4321

Toto Soiree

I'm currently thinking my choice will be between the Ultramax or this new Soiree. Any opinions or expierence with the Soiree and the "Double Cyclone" flushing technology? John (Michigan)
  4. ssabo4321

Toto advice

I' thinking I might be interested in theToto. I have been checking the 2 piece Drake 900 grams and 1 piece Ultramax models 700 grams. Is it better to have the 900 gram v the 700 gram? Does the more grams translate into better peromance? Are there any other models I should be...
  5. ssabo4321

3.5 gallon toilets

I'm can purchase the toilet in Canada...no problem with customs and the room is a remodel so I'm not worried about an inspection. I guess the Toto is the best 1.6 on the market?
  6. ssabo4321

3.5 gallon toilets

I have a chance to buy a new 3.5 gallon for a bathroom remodel I'm doing. I was also considering a Eljer Titan but i just read on this site that it doesn't clean the bowl very good. Please, any opinions would be welcomed.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks