Search results

1. P

No problem-just a question

Sorry for not being clear. This is the situation. My neighbor already has this pump in his well set at 400 feet. Well is all rock with a 6 inch steel casing at top. Most wells in this area are 400 to 500 feet deep to get any volume, yet water will rise to top and at times overflow. The...
  2. P

WE didn't get any volume until 400 feet.
  3. P

What would be the maximum pressure a 1.5 hp submersible pump such as a "Gould 7GS15" put out under optimum conditions? "400 feet deep in well water level 15 feet from surface. Just curious.
  4. P

pump control valves

Just a regular deep well pump, 1 hp. set at 400 ft. plentful supply of water. supplies water for a farm including a home, 250 head of dairy cows, etc. Thanks for all the replies. A very useful and educational site. Again THANKS.
  5. P

pump control valves

I'm looking for someone who has experence with "cycle stop valves". Company literature claims " as pressure on a pump increases, the power required decreases. So if you have a stop valve on the discharge of a pump and begin to close it, restricting the flow, the power required by the motor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks