Search results

1. E

Good fences do not make good neighbors - cont.

Well, here is what happened since i last posted this article a few weeks ago. My insurance company investigated the area of the incident and determined that there was no way that i had caused any damage based on my story, his story, and the plumber's story (which is the real juicy part...)...
  2. E

Good fences do not make good neighbors...

post holes 30" deep is where the frost line starts in my region. They recommend 30" minimum for all foundations or the soil around the footings will freeze and possibly lift out the footings over time.ld think the main water line should be well below this frost line in order to keep the line...
  3. E

Replies to questions To answer as many of the questions as i can (thanks, "Rugged"): I did not have the underground utilities marked (i know, i know, i should have done this) but it seemed clear to me based on the location of his city connection and his house connection (i have the exact...
  4. E

The neighbor showed me no evidence of the break - i am not sure if he has any or if the plumber still has it. i definitley have my home owner's insurance company looking into the matter and i can bet they want some proof before they fork out any money. I am just confused as to why i never saw...
  5. E

I live in a townhouse community where there exists a 12 foot long fence in the rear yard dividing the individual townhouses. I received a letter from the association stating that i need to repair the fence since it was rotted. I replaced the fence along the property line 2 months ago. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks