Search results

1. S

HELP - Washer Drain tie in to TUB Drain

I'm moving my washer/dryer from the basement up into a second floor closet in my 1920's home. The closet is next to a full bathroom and the supply and drain lines for the bathroom have easy access from he closet through a big access panel. I want to tie into these supply and drain lines for the...
  2. S

Washer Drain - Relocating to 2nd Floor Closet

I'm moving my washer/dryer from the basement up into a second floor closet in my 1920's home. The closet is next to a full bathroom and the supply and drain lines for the bathroom have easy access from he closet through a big access panel. I want to tie into these supply and drain lines for...
  3. S

Raise Cast Iron Radiator due to new wood floors - HELP!!

A street coupling - yeah, perfect. But I can't find that anywhere locally or on the net. Any suggestions?
  4. S

Galacon, I like the hole saw idea - boring out a hole down to the original floor and setting the radiator into that. You're right - it could be made to look very nice with an oak skirt around the whole radiator or just smaller skirts made of quarter round around each individual hole... I...
  5. S

Male / Female Adapter One additional question for you guys - Is there such a thing as a Male to Female adapter for 1" black pipe? Like a street elbow without the elbow? Or a coupling with male threads on one side and femal on the other? This might solve my problem as it would be shorter...
  6. S

Yeah - not enogh room to pull them up. I also notched out the holes larger prior to installing the floors and still not enough room. It fells like the pipe underneath goes through a joist and just stops hard when I yank it and try to force it up......
  7. S

My house is old - 1925. I just installed new Bruce 3/4" hardwood floors over the existing wood floors which were in bad shape. Now I have to re-connect the cast iron heating radiators in each of the rooms (I removed the radiators and installed the new flooring underneath them also). The...
  8. S

My house is old - 1925. I just installed new Bruce 3/4" hardwood floors over the existing wood floors which were in bad shape. Now I have to re-connect the cast iron heating radiators in each of the rooms (I removed the radiators and installed the new flooring underneath them also). The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks