Search results

1. Jrejre

Opinions/advice on TACO Dmand recirc system

I am thinking about putting in a couple of the TACO Dmand recirc systems at the ends of the long runs in my home. It's a 2 level house plus basement. They have a 1/40th 1/25th and 1/8th hp offer. I would guess the run in about 70 feet using 1/2" pipe for most the run. Any advice on what...
  2. Jrejre

What's with the lack of understanding of FVIR code?

I made my earlier post about replacing my natural gas water heater. I couldn't believe the price of the AO Smith XHE 60 gallon high unit. The price from 2 local plumbers was $3600 plus installation. OK, I'm all for engineering overkill, but that's serious overkill for my residence. So, I...
  3. Jrejre

Advice on Water Heater Replacement

Hi. My hot water heater is 12 years old now. I know what can happen when a heater fails and plan to replace it before it goes. That also gives me time to think about what best suits my needs and shop. I'd like opinions on what I am thinking. First of all, although I am not expert plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks