Search results

1. M

Weird doughnut shaped flapper

Got a weird designed flapper that looks like a doughnut around the overflow tube. It slides up and down on the tube to flush. It's leaking, and I've never seen one like it, looked in a few stores nothing will work, any suggestions?
  2. M

Low flow faucet options

Hmmm. The lines are straight, I've checked for any blockage, but if I use a hose connected to the washer connection I get much better flow. I was told by someone that many Peerless faucets had flow restriction integral to the faucet, not the aerator. As an aside, I have an older (18 year...
  3. M

Low flow faucet options

I'm redoing a house and picked up a laundry tub kit at Lowe's. This is a package that includes a wooden cabinet, drop in laundry tub, faucet and fittings. Nice looking setup. Now the problem. This is a deep, full size laundry tub for soaking or holding all the water from a load of wash. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks