Search results

1. B

Am I in trouble? Damaged floor under shower pan.

I have recently completed a similar repair / rebuild of a 34 x 60 shower area with failed shower floor tile, cracked mud deck, leaking lead liner and severly rotted sub-floor. The rebuild was supervised by a 30+ year tile pro: I did the following: Cut out sub-floor with recip saw as...
  2. B

Male copper adapter to shower valve slight drip?

Thanks, I will also check in with Moen prior to breaking it down again. I did the other (2) connections the same way with on issues, but really went over the top with the hot side after the first drip episode and used more tape / torque the second time.:confused:
  3. B

Male copper adapter to shower valve slight drip?

I have redone this connection 2X but still have the slightest of drips on the hot water side only. So slight that the water drop will stay suspended for hours. The connection is 1/2 copper to 1/2" x 3/4" male copper adapter into a new Moen shower mixer (hot water side). All soldered joints...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks