Search results

1. DeeDub

Well is losing prime...

Turned out to be bad contacts on the pressure switch. Well/pump now working fine, thanks for the suggestions!
  2. DeeDub

Well is losing prime...

To be honest, I don't know anything about it. It's at my Grandparents old house. They've passed on, and my mother is living there now. Tank looks to be 30-40 gallon size and hasn't been replaced in who knows how long. Same with the pump itself. If I remember correctly, the well goes down...
  3. DeeDub

Well is losing prime...

Hi folks. My deep water well keeps losing prime. I'm thinking two possible causes here. When I leave a tap on and prime the well, I get pressure up to a point, then it goes VERY low... then cycles back up. Sometimes, it will lose prime completely. I'm thinking either 1) bad pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks