Search results

1. G

Drum Trap diaster

OMG! I own a large apartment building that has drum traps under all of the tubs. I replaced two of these trap 2 weeks ago and hadnt had problems with them until then. This morning another tenant has called me and let me know that she has standing water in her tub now too. I plunged it and...
  2. G

bathtub/shower diverter leaking!

oops! So i was taking the escutcheons and the stems out and went too far and they came out while the water was still on! got them back on but dont know to do!
  3. G

bathtub/shower diverter leaking!

howdy I am new here! I was having 2 drum traps removed and replaced them with 2 new pvc p-traps yesterday. This is in my apartment building and while preparing to fix the drywall in the ceiling I started feeling drips of water hitting me in the head. After checking out the problem I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks