Search results

1. Peevee

Whirlpool water heater date

I need help dating this water heater. It has a tank leak model e2f4ordo45v serial 1225t462347
  2. Peevee

Bradford White High efficiency

Has anyone had any dealings with one of these? They are wanting us to install one of these where we will know how good they work. So I'm going to install it at my house. It's a natural gas model and I believe it uses pvc for venting. Anyway it's supposed to be as efficient as a tankless model.
  3. Peevee

Ruud power vent water heater

I run up on one today that's not working at all. It's a 50 gallon propane model. I tried to call ruud tech sevice but kept getting put on hold after about 30 minutes I gave up. I checked the power at the outlet and it's good. Anyboby have any advice on this model?
  4. Peevee

shower valve wrenches

Do they make heavy duty shower valve wrenches? I have went thru 2 sets since I have been working as a service plumber. The ones I get if they ever slip and the corner rounds out you might as well throw them away.
  5. Peevee

grey schedule 80 pvc

I repaired a 2" service line today schedule 80 pressure. I primered the ends and coupling and waited about 20 minutes and it blew right apart. How long do you usually let something like this dry before testing. I redone everything and talked the guy into letting it dry overnight. Hopefully this...
  6. Peevee

Water heaters electric or gas?

I get this question alot, should I go with a gas unit or electric water heater. I always tell them it's a matter of preference and try to get them to stay with what they have presently. Which one is the most economical now? Natural gas is steady going up in my area.
  7. Peevee

3/4 PVC to 3/4 CPVC

When making a connection at a house from the service line 3/4 PVC to 3/4 CPVC. What kind of solvent do you recommend? I run up on this situation this week. I used CPVC glue and it worked. I was just curious if this was the right choice.
  8. Peevee

Flashlight

I got a question for you plumbers. What kind of flashlight do you use and have had the best luck with? I have been using maglights and I am on my 3rd one. I save the reciept and carry it back but it's bad when your under a house and your light plays out.
  9. Peevee

automatic faucett

I was doing a job at wal-mart today. On one side the faucett kept running. I have deteremined it's a solenoid valve. It's a acorn brand. Anyway I'm going to have to order the part for it. Has anyone had any experience with these?
  10. Peevee

troubleshooting a electric water heater

On a electric 240 volt water heater how can you tell if a element is burned out or if it's a thermostat. Also what should the voltage check at the elements? Thanks:)
  11. Peevee

Urinal shut-off leaking

I went to a business today there urinal was overflowing. I shut the water off and cleared it with my auger. I then turned the water back on and it's shooting a stream out the shut-off. It's a sloan valve, I tried wide-open and tapping on it with a screwdriver but it's still shooting a stream. I...
  12. Peevee

Sewer machine

I use a Ridgid 750 sewer machine usually to remove roots or other stoppages. I have lost 3 cutting heads in the last 2 weeks by them coming loose. It has the screw that tightens by a 1/4 turn. There's got to be something I'm doing wrong. Any advice?
  13. Peevee

Sloan flushvalves

Do you use pipe sealer on flush valves? I have noticed several leaking here lately. All the connections are snug.
  14. Peevee

kohler rialto

I have to work on one of these tommorrow. It's a low profile with a hinged flapper and a odd fill tube. This lady wants it fixed. It fills slowly and runs continuous. It's also a 1.6 flush. Is there any universal parts for these?
  15. Peevee

gurgling sound

When my wife is using the washing machine the toilet makes a gurgling sound.You can also here it in the bathtub. What do you think is causing this? Everything seems to be draining fine.
  16. Peevee

Urinal stoppages

Any tips on clearing urinal stoppages? I've got a new job and it's a service type plumbing job.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks