Search results

1. Kevin Brabble

Advise On Sewer Line Repairs

Thank you for the input. The plumber told me it would not be the city's responsibility, but I will contact the city and ask for their input. The area where the roots are is between the sidewalk and curb, so perhaps this is something the city would address. At any rate, I want to have this part...
  2. Kevin Brabble

Removing the roots, whether by digging and repairing that section of pipe or through other means and using a treatment like root-x is the solution I am leaning towards. I guess I am just looking for clarification that the other issues are not serious concerns that need to be addressed...
  3. Kevin Brabble

I understand what you are saying, but just as a clarification, the technician term was my wording. I do not know the standing, extent of training or experience of the camera operator, but he works for one of the largest most recommended plumbing companies in the area. My big concern is that I...
  4. Kevin Brabble

I did mention the separated coupling in my post, however, I am not really sure this is even there. The place he showed us on the video, to me, looks no different than any other joint or coupling in the pipe, other than a bit of turbulence in the flow. Other than where the roots are at the end of...
  5. Kevin Brabble

Hello, I am looking for some advice on repairs needed on the sewer line at our daycare center. Almost three years ago, we had a clog in our sewer line that ended up taking several hours and a truck-mounted jetter to remedy. Until this month, we have had no other issues. At the beginning of the...