Search results

1. C

AAV with basement ejector pump

No, traps are definitely not dry, I don't think Mr smartass kordts wants us to discuss the subject any more though. Too bad, I'm still kind of interested in why leaving the door open seems to make the system work (kordts - I KNOW it's the AAV, a-hole, that's why it's in the subject)
  2. C

It's a Zoeller pump by the way... The gas is definitely coming from the pump/AAV area, not from any of the other traps. It's in a closet so there's no mistaking the source. Is it conceivable that the difference in pressure between leaving the door open or closed affects the operation of the...
  3. C

Thanks for the reply prashter. I'm 99% cerain that the problem occurs only when the bathroom door is closed - the smell is very noticeable around the whole area if you open the door afterwards so I don't think there's any way we could miss it. I agree that it doesn't seem right that an...
  4. C

I know this is not a popular or recommended set-up but I've inherited it, and I have a problem with it... The pump is for a shower. For whatever reason the pump does not use the roof vent that the sink and toilet use. Anyway, sewer gas sometimes escapes from the AAV when the pump operates, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks