Search results

1. Muggins

Kohler 1-pc Rialto flapper leaks

I found something on the flapper At this site, they talk about the Kohler flapper problem. The recommendation is to use Korky flappers, maybe a #58.
  2. Muggins

That sounds about right, Verdeboy Thanks for that quick response, Verdeboy. A rubber flap seems to be such an uncomplicated and simple valve design, it's a wonder that Kohler could design something that didn't function very well, but they managed to do so. The problem is so simple...
  3. Muggins

My Kohler one piece toilet has been working fine for about 3 years, now, but recently, the simple rubber flapper has been leaking at various rates after I flush. Sometimes, it makes a good seal, but usually it slowly leaks. So, I replaced the flapper but it still leaks sometimes, not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks