Search results

1. P

Too much water in a small space

spray head selection Hunter and Rainbird offer specailty nozzles that may help in you application. http://www.hunterindustries.com/Products/Sprays/spcltynzzldata.html
  2. P

hot & cold proper pipe size help

I am planning to replumb my house with pex and have a question about pipe sizing. Coming into the house is 1 1/4" PVC, my thoughts were to tee off the 1 1/4" PVC to 2 3/4" pex pipes one hot and one cold. Would it be ok to run all 3/4" pex in the attic and drop down to 1/2" from the attic to the...
  3. P

Anyone use these

Found these two items on abay just looking around, and found that the seller is only about thirty minutes away. I am replumbing my house with pex and these items look like a good idea. Just copy the item number got abay and paste. Item Number: 180047960791 Item Number: 180047943611...
  4. P

homemade jet kit

This is my first post and I found this site when I was looking for remodeling info on the net, after weeks of reading I decided to register. You may be reading alot of questions from me because I just purchased an older house that has a sprinkler system, shallow well, swimming pool, and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks