Search results

1. rgbutler

Going through check valves fast on sprinkler pump system

going to try another tank. As far as the sprinklers coming on, they are controller by a timer that opens a valve which creates a demand for water. The timer doesn't connect to the pump. thanks for the input, will see what I can do.
  2. rgbutler

I have a very small presssure tank on top of the pump. The sprinkler timer opens the valves for sprinklers. So the pump should not run until the the valves are open. I can shut off a valve immediately after the pump, so there is no demand. Then turn on the breaker and the pump runs and stops...
  3. rgbutler

I guess its called a well point. Here is basically what I have in the attached drawing. (at least I hope it attached okay). I am using a Starite HNE 1 Hp shallow well pump. We installed a check valve because the pump kept losing pressure, even when there was no demand and the shut valve...
  4. rgbutler

I installed a 4 foot well head for a sprinkler system 9 months ago. I completed the sprinkler system and actually started using the pump just 3 months ago. Everything was working well, and then the pump started cycling continuously. My brother suggested we install a check valve, which we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks