Search results

1. P

looking for sink ...

hey, i'm trying to hunt down a sink that resembles this: ideally i would like a wall-mount porcelain sink with a wing on one side, all porcelain, both sides would probably do to. if anyone has info i'd appreciate it! thanks for any info
  2. P

Hot Water Supply Sizing

i'm looking to supply a 20 gal hw tank (laars endurance boiler) with 3/4" line for 2 floor 2 full bath unit. then i guess i'll run 3/4" line out too. but recently was wondering if i shouldn't go with 1/2" instead, thinking tap and shower might warm up quicker. current connects to tank ar...
  3. P

Pipe sizing for 4 story

i just moved into an old 4 story 2 family in brooklyn, ny. there's a boiler on the 3rd floor to service top 2 floors (duplex appartment), and each floor has a full bath. i think i should re-do much of the piping in the house and here are my thoughts on pipe sizes: 1" copper from street...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks