Search results

1. AVGJoe101

No Cold Water to Shower Faucet

Figured Id update this and let everyone the problem is fixed. I called another plumbing company to come out and look as I didnt hear back from the guy that originally worked on the regulator replacement. Turns out they discovered the shark bite fitting the previous plumber put on to repair is...
  2. AVGJoe101

True, but I think you might be a little confused with my situation. I have water to every faucet of the house "except" the cold side of the shower pipe and the outdoor faucet of my room. This is what doesnt make since to me. When I blew compressed air in the system, air was moving freely through...
  3. AVGJoe101

Checked the PRV and it is installed in the right direction. I tried increasing the pressure, but that didnt do anything. That valve in the concrete is the original closing valve. The plumber installed another one after the PRV as the original one is unable to move, so stuck in the open...
  4. AVGJoe101

Thanks guys for letting me know about the images. I just fix it hopefully by uploading to the site. The Plumber replaced t he PRV and the pipes splitting to cold and hot after the PRV before it goes in the ground. The second time he was here to repair his leak, it was on the hot pipe after the...
  5. AVGJoe101

Hello all and thanks to those dropping in to take time to review this and offer any insight. So I was having issues with the Pressure Reducing Valve/Pressure Relief Valve making clicking noise, banging noises and believe or not chirping noises. I called in a plumber to replace the valve and...