Search results

1. Cbrider

Moen Transfer valve (M-Core) retrofit

I'm a very amateur plumber. Made a mistake in new home construction and installed Moen M-Core transfer valves 180 degrees off - basically upside down. The net is that these valves won't transfer water to the 2nd shower head on the valve. If I understand correctly, I can just swap the PEX...
  2. Cbrider

STA-Rite SNF-L experience?

Anyone have experience with the sta-rite SN series of cast jet pumps. I'm looking at the 1.5hp STA-Rite SNF-L: SNF-L Specs Considering this as an alternative to a Goulds J15S. It'd be setup with a CSV and a 40/60 switch, largely per recommendations in another thread. It'd be a primary...
  3. Cbrider

Primary water pump recommendation (above ground tanks + 300' line, 30' elevation)

Hi guys... I'm building a new home and I'm trying to finish off the primary water source. My setup is 3 x 5000 gallon water tanks (above ground, connected together). I've got a structure setup to be a "pump house" that has 30A of 240V available. I'm using one tank as primary, and feeding the...
  4. Cbrider

Another help me pick a pump

Doing a new residence where the only water source is rainwater collection. Largely due to poor water quality (high TDS) from many of the wells in the region. Right now, I've got a 5K gallon tank (we'll be adding others that are connected) and need to choose a "whole house" water pump for it...