Search results

1. JB

Need Help From a Real Person Who Isn't Trying to Sell Me Something!

Thanks for the information.... I've never heard of this type of toilet before. I'll check it out before buying the Toto. Thaks again!
  2. JB

Which Toto Drake model is best?

Thank You! Thanks so much! I wish we lived close enough to buy our new toilet from you! I really appreciate your website and will refer to it any time I have a plumbing question. Thanks again, Judy
  3. JB

Which Toto Drake model is best?

Hi Everyone, I really appreciate the information and advice I've received. I was surprised to find that deciding on the Toto Drake didn't end my search--there are a number of models available. Please let me know which model you think is the best--hopefully I'll be toilet shopping this coming...
  4. JB

Thank You All! I really appreciate your taking the time answer my question. We've pretty much decided on the ADA Toto Drake, and now I DO want someone who wants to sell it to me!
  5. JB

Hi Everyone and Thank You for your replies to my inquiry. It looks like the Toto Drake is what we've been looking for. Is there one model of the Drake that you recommend over the others? (I never knew there were so many choices out there!)
  6. JB

Thanks very much to those who have responded to my plea for help. With respect to how much we'd pay--our budget is pretty tight but we're willing to spend whatever it takes ($500???) to get a toilet that doesn't constantly clog up. I'm hoping that people who've owned Totos, or other brands...
  7. JB

Help! We Need Advice From a Real Person Who Has No Stake in Our Choice of Toilets! We're trying to choose the best-working, reasonably-priced toilet to replace a recent purchase that really doesn't "do the job." I just found this forum, which offers so much information I'm afraid I'll miss...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks