Search results

1. Elapidae

How to replace frost free sillcock

I have a broken frost free sillcock (left the hose attached during a freeze... yes, another lesson the hard way...). I need to replace it but I'm not sure how. This is a newer house (built in 2012). I'm pretty sure it's 1/2 in PEX to the back of the sillcock but in looking at the...
  2. Elapidae

Can't secure Flange

For some reason, the foundation pourers decided to create humps in the concrete around my toilet flanges so that the toilets can not sit flat. This has caused me significant hardship. Worst of which is the fact that the flanges have been rocked and pulled loose from the concrete. The concrete...
  3. Elapidae

Leaking Price Pfister Handles

What a wonderful forum!!! Boy do I have a lot of questions. (Please bear with me) I just replaced the diverter and valve bodies in my master shower. Mainly because the diverter had issues. The Hot and cold handles always leaked (into the handle) but I expected this behavior to stop when I put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks