Search results

1. M

Suggestions on deep tubs for remodel

I'm remodeling a bathroom and want to get a tub that is a little deeper than some of the standard ones. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't want a whirlpool. 60"x 32 -34". Thanks
  2. M

Flush up toilets

Has anyone had experience with flush-up toilets? I have a basement that I would like to add a toilet. sink, and shower. I would consider an ejector pit, but have a 12' sand point well in the basement(It is a walkout and up to code for where my cabin is located). I know what the manufacturers...
  3. M

Pumping air and pressure drops

I have a point well that I put a new pump and pressure tank on. I still have the same trouble I had with the old system(the addition of the pressure tank does help at the start of water usage). It takes a really long time to get water. Eventually it will build up pressure and when water is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks