Search results

1. Rafalc

Rough-in valve: do I need to get creative?

Been a while since my last bathroom reno and I am now in the middle of another. I am trying to find a rough in valve that will accomplish what I need and to my surprise....I don't think there is one out there. Does anyone know of any such valve: I am looking for a combination control valve and...
  2. Rafalc

Preferred shower rough-in valves

Getting ready to start on the shower and have been doing a lot of research on rough-in valves. Don't need anything fancy, just 1 out for the shower, no stops since I'll have shut-off valves down the line. Dependability and durability is what I am after. Local plumbing supply stores swear by...
  3. Rafalc

New member - another lead drain pipe question

New member here, been using this forum for a while though just reading and learning. I have seen a few posts about how to replace a lead drain closet bend with a donut and PVC. Before I jump to doing that however, I wanted to get some feedback whether I should even replace it. Attached are a few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks