Search results

1. M

Kaboom Toilet bowl cleaner

I just replaced the Kaboom toilet bowl cleaner. 4 months of a beautifully clean toilet bowl without scrubbing!! Can't beat it!:D
  2. M

:) Hey, almost two months and I have not had to clean my toilet bowl at all!! The toilet bowl looks great and there is still a fresh scent in the bathroom. (I have had to clean the seat, rim and exterior but no brushing the bowl!!) I am still not certain about using it with the Toto toilet...
  3. M

Toto Drake Ada....Sticky Porcelain bowl

I have found it at Lowes, Home Depot, K-Mart and Wegman's but not at Walmart.
  4. M

Toto Drake Ada....Sticky Porcelain bowl

I am having the same problem with the Toto ADA Clayton. Love the function but it is not always clean. I am working on finding a good cleaner. Preferably one that is in the tank and cleans with every flush. See the kaboom post. Please share any ideas you have. Ours is also the bathroom guest use.
  5. M

I am on a septic system too. I didn't think small amt of chlorine would hurt it. But I am not certain. Did you see what Mike50 wrote about adding chlorine every few months to prevent bacteria build up in the septic? Although, I thought that was how the septic worked. The bacteria broke down...
  6. M

We have very hard water and the toilet in my master bathroom seems to get a film in it, within a day of scrubbing it clean. It is an older toilet (Artesian) that I am willing to experiment with. I put the "Kaboom Never Scrub" in as directed. (It is very similar to the Fluidmaster mentioned by...
  7. M

Thank you for the responces. It sounds like the Kaboom product would by-pass the rubber/plastic fittings but I would still be concerned with that warning in the manual. Years ago there was a product put out by 1000 Flushes that was a small bucket of chlorine like stones. You put that in the...
  8. M

I was wondering about a new toilet bowl cleaner from Kaboom that hooks into the parts in the toilet tank. It is called "Kaboom Never Scrub." It sounds good but I am wondering if it would damage the plumbing, or parts inside the tank. Has anyone had any experience with this product? I have a...
  9. M

Toilet bowl cleaners & toto clayton

Thank you! What other toilet bowl cleaners do you suggest I try if I cannot find the Chlorox brand? (I will also give it some time too! :) )
  10. M

Toilet bowl cleaners & toto clayton

Toto Clayton I remember reading about Clorox with teflon. Can you still get this product? Was there a thread regarding this product? I installed the Toto Clayton. Beautiful toilet with classic traditonal design with a updated eligance. It looks great in my 1850 home. However, it gets "poop...
  11. M

TOTO Clayton toilets

:) thank you very much!
  12. M

TOTO Clayton toilets

Thank you. Does the Clayton model flush easily ie: can a child easily flush or a frail elderly person?
  13. M

TOTO Clayton toilets

Does anyone have suggestions/comments regarding Toto Clayton model? Also the reliability of the the Guinevere? I saw on previous post that Terry was going to evaluate the Soiree. Probably too soon for a comment on that. Thanks!
  14. M

TOTO Clayton toilets

Toto Clayton Terry, Thank you very much for your interesting article re: toilets. I live in a home built circa 1850. I also care for my 100 year old grandfather. I would like to install an ADA or universal height toilet. However, I do not want a modern looking toilet. I want the toilet to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks