Search results

1. hypnosis4u2nv

Well Water Disinfection Options

Several years ago my well tested positive for bacteria and I ended up shocking the well and clearing that issue up. Afterwards I invested in a UV light disinfection system which worked pretty good, minus the cost of $100 each year for the bulb and the cost of the electricity to power the bulb...
  2. hypnosis4u2nv

ZWave Outlet to Turn Water Pump On and Off

I have what looks like a regular light switch that controls the power to my well pump. Not sure if that is even proper or acceptable as my home inspector never said anything when I bought the house. My question, and what I am trying to accomplish, can I put a simple Zwave type switch on it so...
  3. hypnosis4u2nv

Sterilight SP200-HO UV Intensity Issues

I've been having UV light for the last several months, after a few hours of no water usage, the UV sensor starts detecting low UV intensity and starts beeping with an alarm. Running the water for a few seconds clears the alarm, intensity rises, and then starts to slowly drop down again 1% every...
  4. hypnosis4u2nv

DIY with Franklin Electric SubDrive75

A few years ago my pump crapped out and I replaced it with a Franklin Electric SubDrive75 unit. The pump installer told me that this type of unit is better to run off a generator and that it maintains pressure better. The unit uses different phases to speed the pump up based on the water needs...
  5. hypnosis4u2nv

Maximizing Salt Efficiency on Over Sized Softener

Been lurking around for the last few weeks educating myself with ins and outs of a water softener system. As the title states, looking to maximize the efficiency of my system if possible. 14 years ago I went from being a life long apartment dweller to a home owner, which meant I had limited...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks