Search results

1. Terrence Barrett

Bent Thermostat on water heater

Thanks. I called Rheem and told them my concerns about the tank potentially leaking. They're sending out a technician to repair or replace the unit. I was kind of shocked that they would do that for me. Thanks for the advise guys.
  2. Terrence Barrett

Yes I picked it up at menards and made sure not to lay it on the control side. I think the tank is bent not the valve. I'm concerned that the tank could be compromised.
  3. Terrence Barrett

Yesterday I installed a new gas water heater. After making all the connections and filling it, I noticed that the control/thermostat is coming out of the tank at a slight angle. My thought is that it got bent in shipping. I called rheem support and they told me that if it isn't leaking, it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks