Search results

1. M

Kitchen sink drain (in wall) and disposal output!

think I know the answer now... sorry, I posted this question before doing a thorough search... I've now seen where others have posted this question and the answer seems to be simple... the only option is to lower the sewer line that goes into the wall... period! That's what I will do. Thx! scott
  2. M

Kitchen sink drain (in wall) and disposal output!

We have changed kitchen sinks and when I went to connect last night I've realized that I have a [potential?] drainage issue. In a nutshell, I believe the sewer line in my wall is too high when compared to the drain pipe coming from my disposal. Here is my attempt to explain: The sewer...
  3. M

Need to move PB hot water line...

PB fittings available? bump... Been working on my tile floor and will soon be getting back to my plumbing workaround... just pushing this back up to the top in case anyone has any other advise before I permanently fix my plumbing with PB -> PEX adapter, PEX -> PEX elbow, and finally a PEX ->...
  4. M

Thanks for the response... what is a "metal bend support"? Can I buy PB fittings? If not, does anyone know if they make a PEX to PB adaptor that is 90 degrees?
  5. M

Am I just stupid? Am I asking a dumb question or not clear in the description of my problem? Sorry to be impatient....:D
  6. M

... to make room for a pocket door I'm installing in bathroom. I've determined I have PB and I need to make a quick 90 deg turn straight down to the floor from the hot side of the shower unit. Right now I have one of the white push on compression fittings on this now but realize that is not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks