Search results

1. shaolin_dragon

Help me identify this shower cartridge!!

Negatory good sir. That is not a Moen. The trim is all wrong and the lower cartridge on the 2 handle 1/2" ExactTemp was a 1248 roman tub cartridge. The newer 3/4" exactTemp do not have a dual handle configuration. Only single. Good luck on the hunt.
  2. shaolin_dragon

Moen to Price Pfister

Whether or not they are builder grade, Moen still supports them. For the most part, they have parts available for models going back to at least '96. If you have had a problem with the faucets, then you need to call 1-800-BUY-MOEN and at least give them a chance to work with you.
  3. shaolin_dragon

Moen Handle Replacement options

Moen does make a trim kit for the standard valve. it is a Monticello style model T2529 (tub/shower) or T2524 (shower only). This is a direct trim kit that will attach to the wall, providing the screws are definitely at 5 & 7. Legend as far as I know, does have them.
  4. shaolin_dragon

moen 3 function transfer valve

Sounds like your diverter cartridge is bad. call Moen at 1-800-289-6636 to order a new diverter cartridge #116719.
  5. shaolin_dragon

Moen Kitchen One Handle Faucet Diagram

Parts breakdown Is this what you were looking for? this seems to be the older 7100 model breakdown, but i could be wrong though. http://www.moen.com/shared/pdf/67130pt.pdf
  6. shaolin_dragon

water volume adjust for shower/bath faucets

if your looking for a moen valve that has volume control, take a look at the moentrol (model #3520 (cc) or #3510 (IPS). that valve has volume control and temp control also.
  7. shaolin_dragon

shower head dripping

i have heard of this happening with certain valves, especially if they arent installed correctly. I'm familiar with the Moen valves, and the symptoms you have there are what is called "shared water" or "stacking" ultimately, this means that there were issues possibly with distance from valve to...
  8. shaolin_dragon

Reduced water pressure to shower

there could be a couple of things here. firstly, if its like a moen pressure balanced system (moentrol (push/pull handle) or Posi-temp(rotate only handle) then it could be a stuck spool. the other thing, that little button in the middle of the head could be like the button on the moen easyclean...
  9. shaolin_dragon

Moentrol 3285- no cold water

what you can do, is before inserting the cart, get a solution of 50/50 warm water and white vinegar, and an old toothbrush, then clean out the valve as best you can. also, flushing the valve helps clear debris from inside. now, if there was buildup inside the valve, it may have already caused...
  10. shaolin_dragon

drain flange--drip,drip,drip

the other thing you might want to check, is to make sure that your drain has an overflow. if it doesnt, and the sink is not thick enough, you may find that the overflow holes in the drain body, protrude from the bottom of the sink, and water that runs down the drain, can also run out the holes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks