Search results

1. K

Shiny Bathtub

How do I make my bathtub look shiny for house viewings?? K
  2. K

Two plumbing questions

HI there, This site has been invaluable to me in solving some of my plumbing problems. First, thanks to all who responded to my question about drain leak after installing new bathroom sink. Problem solved! (thanks to you) Question 1: I replaced the valve seat and stem in my hot water faucet...
  3. K

Problem after installing vanity sink

thank you Thank you for your speedy replies. I will try this tomorrow and see if that helps. Sincerely, K
  4. K

Problem after installing vanity sink

HI there, I just installed an all-in-one vanity top/sink. 49x22" When I was ready to hook up the p-trap to the pipe into the wall, there was a difference in the placement of the tail piece. I went to Home Depot and got a couple of pieces of pvc that shortened the distance. I was able to get...
  5. K

Help with bathroom leak

Thanks, Plumber1. I'd have them take a shower but since I have removed the tiles at the faucet and shower end.....I'm pretty sure it would leak! haha I will try as you say, though, and open up that one end and see what I can. I'll keep you posted! Klamity
  6. K

Help with bathroom leak

Thanks so much for your quick reply. The only access to the area behind the taps and shower pipe is through the wall above the stairs. I live in a story and a half and the stairwell runs directly under where the tub is. Sorry, it's hard to describe. I could open the wall near the bottom of the...
  7. K

Drainage Problem. Need Help!

Hi there, I am a new poster. I have an old house which I purchased 3 years ago. Lo and behold, I found out amongst other things that the basement leaked. This summer I had a contractor come in and dig up around 3 sides of the house. "Worst foundation I've seen in 40 years!" he says. Not words I...
  8. K

Help with bathroom leak

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help me. I am a single mom who just purchased her first home 3 years ago. It's a 92 year old tiny house and I love it. Well, after moving in found out that the basement leaked, the roof leaked and now the bathroom is leaking! Had the roof...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks