Search results

1. ecoops

Galvanized plug in copper pipe?

I have copper pipe in my walls where I removed the bathtub and am building a Kerdi shower stall. I want to plug the spigot from the old bathtub with a plug as it will no longer be used. I went to my local Home Depot but they didnt have any threaded copper plugs, so I purchased a galvanized...
  2. ecoops

Shower stall on basement slab

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be breaking up the concrete next week.
  3. ecoops

The pipe under the cement 2" cast iron which ties into a 4" cast iron line. The pvc pipe you see in the picture is 1 1/2". I had posted the same issue in the John Bridge forum at the same time and the responses I'm getting are the same....break the cement:(
  4. ecoops

I would like to add a shower stall where the rough in had been completed for a tub in my basement. I've included a picture that shows what I'm working with. I've done a kerdi shower once before with a mud base so I'm not opposed to going that route again or even using a kerdi tub-replacement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks