Search results

1. R

Tub not draining

The grid is in fact held by one screw and I have taken it on and off with no problem. The wall that the tub faucet is on is an outside wall, over a stairwell. The house is about 50 years old. The bath was probably renovated once. There is no overflow hole. I have in the past removed the...
  2. R

Tub not draining

The spout comes out of the wall above the rim of the tub. Perhaps I am misunderstanding the term drain grid. There is just a metal piece with holes that cover the drain. It can be unscrewed and removed. What is the access side of the tub? The house is about 50-60 years old. I've...
  3. R

Tub not draining

It is a strainer grid. I have tried the snake from the drain at the bottom of the tub and have unscrewed the stopper lever over the spout and snaked there as well. I don't think there is an overflow.
  4. R

Tub not draining

Hello, This is my first time on the site and I thank you in advance for any advice that you give. My tub is not draining. In the past when this has happened I have used a recommended liquid and/or a shower snake and it has worked. Neither of these are working this time. The water is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks