Search results

1. Cool Javelin

Pump stops mid pump then restarts, pressure SW OK

I have a good well saver, so start/stop cycles are minimized. OK, I have this hair brained idea. I see I can get 2 wire 0.5HP pumps for about 2/3 or 3/4 the cost of a 3 wire setup. I guess it is because they don't have the added external control box. Since I have 3 wires leading down the...
  2. Cool Javelin

Thanks Reach4: The lead to the Franklin AIM did help me understand what is happening. Update: I did not have the proper tools to really test the issue, but found my neighbor has one of those clamp-on current probes. (Man, I need to get me one of those.) Checking the current on the red wire...
  3. Cool Javelin

I have a weird issue, I thought I had a bad pressure switch, but after replacing and checking the pressure, I found the pump would cycle once or twice OK, then it would stop before the pressure was reached, then after some minutes, it would restart and continue till the pressure cut off. It is...
  4. Cool Javelin

Flow interuption

Calculate pressure There is one more thing you should be aware of when changing water pressure. Care should be taken to properly calculate the "head" pressure. You mentioned the pump is some 350' down, but the surface of the well water is only 20 some feet. There is a pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks