Search results

1. johnnyd

Water Heater Dead ?

Will do. Thanks. Oh and the water temp is much higher then it was yesterday. I am unable to lower it .
  2. johnnyd

Water Heater Dead ?

Thanks all. I opened (pushed down on) the valve and let it clean it self out. Tiny white specks came out. I Turned the water back on and it is not leaking. I just turned the heater back on and will wait to see what happens. If I replace the valve does it need to be soldered ? I am a newbie...
  3. johnnyd

Water Heater Dead ?

I was in the next room when I heard a pop from the electric water heater closet. The pressure valve on top was spraying hot water and steam. I shut off electric and turned off water at the heater. Is it dead ?:confused: What is the cause ? Thanks in advance.
  4. johnnyd

Washing Machine vs Toilet

I just crossed my fingers. But the septic company I used would have done both jobs if needed. The clog was at the end of the main pipe that enters the tank ,so it was a easy fix.
  5. johnnyd

Ok Here we go. You were right ! Woke up this a.m. with the sewerage backing up in my basement shower . Called my pumper for a emergency visit and now all is well. It was the main line from the house that was clogged. Also found out I have a dual tank plus the pump tank going to my sand mound...
  6. johnnyd

Will do. Thanks
  7. johnnyd

I just checked my tank (visual) via the pipe(s) and it looks high. I scheduled to have it pumped. I hope that does it ! Last time it was pumped was 2 1/2 years ago.
  8. johnnyd

Hi all, Just noticed today that when the washing machine drains the toilet bubbles enough to soak the seat and cover. Both are located in the basement. Vent problem ? Thanks in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks