Search results

1. E

Cloudy water after new submerged pump

I have been flushing the well and it is getting alot better. Someone told me it could take 6 hours before it is completely clear. The rocks are like scale off of the old lines they pulled up. The dirt I'm getting up is very fine now, when it dries it is like dust. My old well pump was very old...
  2. E

No problems from the neighbors. The problem I had was that there was gravel and a dirty taste. When they dug up the well top (4 foot down) I could see the water seep when I turned on the water and the pump kicked on, which made me think it was the seal. Never had a problem with the amount of...
  3. E

I also filled up our dogs water bowl and after 4 hours it was still cloudy. Could it be that they just stirred it up taking out the old lines or is something wrong.
  4. E

I have a problem. About 2 weeks ago I got a dirty taste and some sediment(little gravel) coming through my house faucets. I called a well company,They brought the well top up to the surface, placed a new submerged pump in and a new bladder tank. They told me to leave the chlorine in for 24 hours...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks