Search results

1. thomas kelso

Driven point well, sandpoint well, problems getting it started

had the exact same problem lots of backpressure the hand pump was kicking back solution drove pipe in further 2 ft in my case could feel the lose gravel and lots of water now no problem at all good luck
  2. thomas kelso

Well back pressure

update drove the point down 2 ft and all is perfect now thnks for the replys
  3. thomas kelso

Well back pressure

not me my neighbor who put his own point well in has experience and hes confused to not seeing any air evidence either. we thought if there was air leak we would not get water hardly
  4. thomas kelso

Well back pressure

i know thats why im confused
  5. thomas kelso

Well back pressure

oh it takes water if you fill the pipe it goes away almost immediately also i have a shut of ball valve and if i close it it keeps water in the pipe. forgot to say we backwashed a couple of times to see if it would help no luck
  6. thomas kelso

Well back pressure

hi newbie here just drove my first sand point and seemed to have hit water around 17' attached a small hand pump and started pulling water once primed its extremely hard to pump seems there is pressure pulling it back down i really have to work hard to keep the flow. tried my jet pump which is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks