Search results

1. shylok

What's the quietest rear outlet toilet?

Yes. Old thread but in case others are searching I bought the Crane Flormont (Model: 3186) which is a Bowl: 3184 Tank: 3546. Total crap. and its old and ugly looking. Had I known I could have bought the Duravit Happy D and a in wall tank I would have SURELY gone that way. I'm super jealous...
  2. shylok

Draining 2tubs 1 shower into 1.5

the 4" stack has a fitting in it thats got a 3" on one side that the backflush toilet backs onto. and the other fitting on the other side is a 1.5'' threaded fitting. it's got copper in it currently as you can see that splits into a Y for both tubs.
  3. shylok

ah if you mean that toilet ring on the ground?? thats just sitting there.. it's not actually a pipe underneath. it goes onto the backflush 3" waste pipe. just happend to get knocked off when toilet was pulled off. lol. i didn't realize it looks like a pipe.
  4. shylok

Tubs are back to back. and they currently drain into a 1.5 x1.5x1.5 Y (wye) and that is copper which goes into a 4in cast iron stack. The T in that cast iron stack LOOKed to be 2inch but according to the master plumber it is a 1.5inch threaded. I will measure it and post back my...
  5. shylok

:confused: I want 2tubs and 1 shower in total. 1 tub in guest bath. and 1tub 1 shower in en-suite. I'm remodeling my apartment condo and it has two bathrooms that back up onto each other. The condo is very specific that everything must be done to code. the wet wall inbetween the two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks